Friday, June 7, 2013

Work or stay at home

Summer is started big time here in ME. I have been busy past two weeks. Unexpected interview, Nate's annual day at school and my sewing frenzy is keeping me crazy busy. I have been itching to blog, but it never happened! Again, this week, I have another interview and then Nate's tests back to back at school!

I have been waiting on direction from the Lord regarding taking up a job. I had very clear direction from the Lord that I will be taking a break when i quit my job in India and joined MJ here in Dubai. Because pressure from the extended families, I had go for interviews after moving here and I couldnt say otherwise. However, because I knew, what God had in store, I was at great peace and I knew for sure, I woulnt get a job how hard i tried, and I didnt want to get either. Though I have always been a person who wanted have a career, Lord had taken away that desire to work and I have enjoyed that break till now. 

Meanwhile, we had our awesome threesome and i am thoroughly enjoying being a stay at home. However, once in a while, when I get interview calls for the job positions that I havent applied for, I am taken for a quest to know what God wants me to do. Last two interviews, I was so confused and I simply told the Lord to take away the job from me, if its not His will. And He did. Now, I have another interview next week, again, I never applied for it, and its a great offer, if I get through. But I am yearning to know what He wants me to do coz, He told me about a break, not a complete halt in my career. My only prayer is that Let His Will Alone BE DONE. I have prepared my heart for both. 

-JJ


No comments:

Post a Comment