Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weekly goals update


Last week's goals update.

Mamma's

  1. Keep up my daily quiet time everyday . Not everyday!
  2. Memorize Ps 51, I am already half way through. My weekly goal is five verses. Reached verse 14.
  3. Finish sewing mamma - daughters outfits.  Dint like how mine turned out.
  4. Organize 1 shelf of cupboard - I am invading children's house wear section, phew!!!
  5. Eat max 3 servings of rice - incase you dint know, I am trying to lose 6 kilos -- more :) I ate 3 servings in 10 days!
  6. Blog before next Sunday (2nd June)

 Kiddo's

  1. Memorize Ps 23- They are on 5th verse
  2. Read Bible with them seperately everyday. Couldn’t do it everyday.:(
  3. Help Nate to finish   to  
  4. Help Nate with math addition order

-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment