Thursday, May 30, 2013

Operate in love challenge - update

I am real late on the Operate in Love challenge update! Partly coz I couldn’t do justice to it completely! I did blow up twice, the sad thing is, while I was screaming, inside of me, there was a sweet little voice saying, listen here! Obviously, I dint listen! But I think it was far better than some days! 

Weekend is here in Dubai, church on Thursday eve, Friday at home, Saturday with kiddos, and on Sunday I will be back on the challenge again. No, its not a weekend off on the challenge, its coz, I am super nice to my children when MJ is around. Thats why he always tells me, "I think you are always good with the kiddos". My accountability to God, always makes me confess to MJ, that I am not that good as he thinks. 

Readers, in ME, happy weekend and stay hydrated, peek temp today was 40 degrees, well in Celsius. 
-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment