Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New thing!

I love new things! anything for that matter. I have tried blogging in the past, and lost interest on the way. You see, I have that problem of consistency. So this is a challenge for me to be more consistent and disciplined, not only in blogging, in so many other areas. I am planning to blog about things I like, want to pursue or even things I admire from far.

I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, wife to a man of little words, mother to three under 6, Nathanael, Christelle and Mikelle.  I love organizing, sewing, crafts. I am a list person, and nothing moves without a to do list ;).

The best way to kick off, I thought, is  with weekly goals. My week starts with Sunday because I live ME:)

I am posting early for my week 4, May
  
Mamma's
  1. Keep up my daily quiet time everyday 
  2. Memorize Ps 51, I am already half way through. My weekly goal is five verses.
  3. Finish sewing mamma - daughters outfits.
  4. Organize 1 shelf of cupboard - I am invading children's house wear section, phew!!!
  5. Eat max 3 servings of rice - incase you dint know, I am trying to lose 6 kilos -- more :)
  6. Blog before next Sunday (2nd June)
 Kiddo's
  1. Memorize Ps 23- They are on 5th verse
  2. Read Bible with them seperately everyday
  3. Help Nate to finish ट  to न 
  4. Help Nate with math addition order
-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment